Monday 23 November 2015

Learning the human head.

So I spent the 1st quarter of the day sculpting a human eye. Having the eyeball in place I was able to use it as a guide to sculpt around. To make him look older I added in a bit of flesh above the eye. I feel I should have done a proper eye though. :/ Next time I sculpt an eye I should aim to do it properly.




Future Reference





Sculpting a Skull

The rest of my day was spent by sculpting a human head. I only got the base mesh down seeing I'm following a digital tutors technique. I think I'll be sculpting the skull a second time though seeing I want to know the proper face scaffold. Reason I'm sculpting a skull is because I want to know how the human head functions and have an imaginary guide in my head whenever sculpting a head.




Still have a bit of a way to go. Tomorrow I plan on spending my morning sculpting another piece of the face. (Probably an ear or mouth) and then the rest of the day refining the skull. Once finished the skull I want to give it a second go.


References





No comments:

Post a Comment