Friday 6 November 2015

Base shape to detailed shape

If I want to achieve cloth tapering in the characters clothes then I'm going to have to compromise with neat topology. Its going to be a debate between the cloths form and topology making sure the character can deform properly. So far I've done the base shape and topology. Now its time to break its symmetry and see what I can do with the form. I'm not worried with the hands, face or boots seeing as there is no cloth there.


I like this Reference Because it shows a good topology for animation. It also shows that The mesh doesn't have to be so horrendously deformed like the last mesh. We can also use a normal map for stronger definition. The mesh will only subtle help for casting the shadows and showing form for cloth taper.


same Mesh with normal maps.

No comments:

Post a Comment